Monday, August 28, 2006

Luke and Mimi's surprise






Ok, now we know that Luke and Mimi like their patio's makeover. We did a "While You Were Out" kind of trick on them. Mimi knew I was going to start painting the patio and she picked the color but she didn't know that I wanted to redo the whole back patio while she and Luke were in Atlanta. It was fun and a lot of work. Keri helped one morning and Don installed a new fan and took care of the kids while I painted. Carlos and Titi helped paint and clean the floor. We were kind of nervous wondering if they were going to like it. The funny thing is that they were supposed to fly home last night but they didn't. They only came home this morning so last night we went to bed wondering why they had not called to say something. Don said that maybe they were mad and I started believing it. We were relieved when they called this morning to say they liked it. (We hope it is the truth!).

2 comments:

Gosia and Henny said...

what a kind surprise you all made for your family.
and the result looks pretty nice!

if you ever feel the need of painting a house again just call me and come to Roosendaal ;-)

Carmen said...

Hi Karol, I am sorry we didn't get to see you in Atlanta. When are you coming down??
Carmen

Henny and Gosia,
I would love to go to Roosendaal to paint your house!!

Carmen