Friday, March 09, 2007

Mana


Yesterday, Luke and Mimi gave me an early birthday present. They took me to see the Mexican group Mana!!! The concert was at the American Airlines arena in Miami and Mario, Tere, Mario Alberto and Elizabeth came with us too. We drove in my mini van and it was fun. We even had a Mexican snack. Mimi brought some chips and salsa!

It felt good to be among so many Latinamerican people. I think Luke was the only "gringo" in the whole arena. There were lots of Cubans, Colombians, Venezuelans and of course Mexicans. It was good to sing and dance to "Rock en Espanol".
Don stayed home with the kids. What a good husband!! I got home at 1:30 a.m. but I was able to sleep enough because I went back to bed after the kids went to school.

1 comment:

Gosia and Henny said...

Carmen,
Lucky girl that you can attend their concert. Do they ever come to Europe?

I like the music of Mana too although I have no clue what they are singing about. I just like the music. I didn't even know that they came from Mexico
gr
Henny