Monday, December 17, 2007

December

Carlos has been our driving force to decorate the house, inside and out. He keeps asking us to put more lights and decorate more. He put lights in all the house plants. We never finished outside but I am sure he will make us do it.

Titi is now wearing glasses. She has been very good about it and she wears them all the time. She looks cute!

HANUKKAH

I haven't posted in a long time. I have been so busy updating the student's blog I keep for Mayan Families and I never have time for this one.

We had a great time at the Hanukkah celebration at Steven and Janie's. They had delicious food like always and we were happy to see everybody in good health. Carlos and Titi loved the presents they got and we hope their cousins liked the presents we gave them.


1 comment:

Marlene said...

I love the photo of Carlos and Titi hugging. It is getting harder and harder for my kids to just get along. Happy Holidays!