Friday, January 11, 2008

New Years Eve


We spent New Years Eve at MGM Studios and we had fun. The kids went on many rides, we saw a couple of shows and then went to see the Osborne lights. It had rained earlier in the day so they were not working well but it was still beautiful. Don and I wanted to have a better dinner but we ended up eating pizza.

There was a band and a DJ on the main street and Titi and I danced for a while. Titi loves watching bands play. She has to be right on the front where it is very loud. It was good to dance a little. I had lost my voice overnight and I could not talk at all. It was frustrating, specially when trying to talk on the phone with Don. We made it until 12:00 and left right after the fireworks. I enjoyed being there and I think it is a good place to spend New Years Eve.

No comments: