Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kooky Pens

If you have never heard of Kooky pens you are a lucky person! Don and I have heard so much about them it is sickening. Lots of kids around here are collecting and trading them and Carlos and Titi have started too. They do not talk about anything else! The moment they get off the school bus they start asking me if I can take them to the store to get more and then we get home and they want to run to the computer to go to the Kooky site to watch the videos made by kids. Then it is Kooky this and Kooky that and they know all the names and they are surprised I cannot remember which is Gunther, Thurston or Mystee???

They want to get one or two for Valentine's so I went to the store this morning and they only had 4 different ones. Last Friday they had so many. The salesperson told me they had sold 800 last week. Then I met the mother of one of Carlos' classmates at the supermarket and she told me she had just gone to another store and that they were out of them.

No comments: