Monday, December 22, 2008

December

At the Cub Scouts pack meeting we had "decorate the leader" and Don and Titi were decorated by the boys. It was very funny!


We decided not to buy a Christmas tree this year and we decorated the ficus tree we have. The kids also decorated some little ones and are busy making and wrapping presents.



This year I am so behind in sending holiday cards. I know I need to start earlier but the days just fly. This is a busy time at Mayan Families in Guatemala because school will start in January and now is the time to renew the student sponsorships. I help them by maintaining and updating the student's pages on the blog I created and I have been adding and updating many pages a day. You can take a peek here: Student's Blog. They are going to launch a new website soon and that will help me because they will be doing the updates directly from Guatemala but I don't know when they will be ready to do it.

No comments: