Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Belly dancing



I am so proud of my little sister!!! Last Thrusday she invited me to a Greek restaurant and I had so much fun. She has been taking belly dancing classes and she was going to go to the restaurant with her teacher and classmates and they were going to dance there. I should have planned better because I forgot to bring my video camera and my camera ran out of batteries and I could not take as many pictures as I wanted but I am still smiling everytime I think about that night.

The restaurant was great. The food was delicious and when the teacher and the girls started to dance it was so amazing. My sister is good! Everybody said so. She is such a natural dancer and she enjoys it so much and it is contagious. I had lots of fun. I will post better pictures as soon as I can get some. (My sister is wearing a purple, long sleeved top)

No comments: