Thursday, March 30, 2006

My birthday


Yesterday was my birthday and I had a great day. I got many emails, cards and even a phone call from The Netherlands (and Mexico too)! Thank you for thinking of me. I got to stay home with Carlos and Titi. We had a happy, quiet and peaceful day. They kept asking me if I was having a good birthday. I told them, yes, absolutely yes! Don had brought a cake the night before and we finished it today. The kids ate the frosting and I ate the rest.

I chose not to go to the Nasdaq Tournament in Miami with Don like we usually do. He has been getting tickets from one of the sponsors and we get to go to the Hospitality Tent. I am sorry I missed it this year but it was easier for me this way since it was a school night. Don felt guilty for going without me but that was what I wanted, I didn't want him to miss the tennis match and food, I know he likes going. He kept in touch and called me many times during the day.

I got nice presents too! A photo printer and a really nice watch. I love them both!

Don had a great time at the Nasdaq because he got to see Anna Sharapova's match. I am sure he used the binoculars all the time :-)

No comments: