Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Titi is 7th years old!!!

We are celebrating Titi's 7th birthday today! She has been thinking and talking about her birthday for months. She could not wait to turn 7 and the day is finally here.

We did not have a party for her but took her to Disney instead. She had fun. She bought some toys and played with them and she had her face painted and she loved all the attention she got.


This morning I brought cupcakes to her classroom so she could have a mini-celebration with her classmates. She was happy because they said it was her birthday during the school's morning announcements. I left the school for a while and then went back to have lunch with her. We also took her to Target so she could pick a couple of toys. She was so happy all day.

1 comment:

Gosia and Henny said...

Happy Birthday Titi

Judging from the Photo's you had a great day at Disney's park!
(were you at Animal Kingdom?)

I like the great hat Don is wearing! I think I have the same one ;-)
but I haven't had a chance yet to wear it

greetings,

Family Lubbers
Netherlands