Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy week

We had a very busy week. On top of all the regular activities, on Tuesday we went to eat and the movies with Titi's teacher and classmates. We saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua and we liked it a lot. It was very entertaining. Mimi came too and Carlos and Titi were happy to see her.

On Thursday we went to break the fast at the Matt's in laws and it was wonderful, like always. Lots of food and desserts. We were also celebrating the birth of Sandi and Matt's baby girl. I did not see her but Mema took Titi upstairs to meet her. I have seen pictures and she is beautiful.

On Friday I volunteered at Carlos' class and then took him to Don's office because I was going to drive some of the girls in Titi's Brownie troop to the mall. We left after school. They had a great time at Build-a-Bear! The girls then had dinner at the food court and got to touch and pet a police dog. They had a lot of fun. We got home at 7:30 and I was exhausted.

On Saturday, Carlos and I sold popcorn at another store. Don and Titi came to help too. I got so tired from standing so long. In the afternoon we went to Luke and Mimi's to celebrate Mimi's birthday. Tere and Mario cooked posole for her and I was so happy about that. I had been craving Mexican food and that was so perfect. Luke also ordered pizzas and we had some yummy shrimp that Mimi cooked.

On Sunday I worked in the garden for some hours and then we went to celebrate Laura's 17th birthday. The food was excellent like always, Keri is such a good cook. We also had Mema's chocolate cake, a real treat for sure.

No comments: