Monday, March 30, 2009

My birthday at the Sony Ericsson Open

I had a very nice birthday. Courtesy of Bulova, Don had tickets to the Sony Ericsson Open in Key Biscayne. The seats were great and we got to see matches with Roddick and Federer. We could not have asked for better players. Well, it would have been good to see Nadal. I did see him walk in a sea of people. He had been training and was walking back to the stadium. We have seen him play in previous years and he is so great.







Titi played beach tennis
On the way out of Key Biscayne we found a nice park. The kids had fun playing with other kids and Don and I played with his phone.
I got to eat Cuban food. Pan con bistec!

1 comment:

Gosia and Henny said...

Hee Carmen
Once more, happy birthday to you! Judging by the photos of the tennis event at the SOny Ericsson Open (lucky you to see the and the park you had a great day with your family!

this reminds me that I should update our family blog too!

greetings
Henny & Gosia and the kids