Monday, April 06, 2009

Disney in December

I was going to post some pictures about Disney and I remembered that I never posted the pictures of the December trip. It was so much fun to go and meet Alec, Kristen, and kids, Luke and Mimi, Keri, Larry and Jennie and we even got to see Laura... Carlos and Titi loved being with everybody. Titi stayed very close to Luke and Isi and did not want to go on many rides. Carlos loved going on rides with Brandon, they got along very well. Uncle Luke was very nice and he rode with them many times. I don't know how many times they went on the Tower or Terror.... It was fun spending the New Year's Eve at Epcot although it was crowded and cold. We still had fun and it still think that Disney is a great place to spend the New Year.
We had fun at Hollywood Studios!



I got to bond with Isi






We had an impromptu tailgating party!

No comments: