Monday, December 21, 2009

December already!

I miss posting pictures here but I have been extremely busy with Mayan Families and with work. Yes, I am back at work! I started going to help at Don's office at the beginning of November and I have been working some days at the store in Sawgrass. It is fun to be with adults, doing something different, the only problem is that I am really behind in so many things at home.
I won't be able to work now that Carlos and Titi are off from school so I am still hoping to send holiday cards :-) and to be able to upload some pictures.
The fair is here and Carlos and Titi want to go there every day.
Carlos' favorite ride, the FireBall
Titi's favorite ride:

1 comment:

Cova said...

Hi Carmen,
No quiero pasar un día más sin desearte un Feliz 2010 en compañia de esa familia tan maravillosa que tienes.
Besos de una amiga que no te olvida,
Cova