Monday, June 08, 2009

School parties

Last week Carlos and Titi had their end of the year school parties and they had a lot of fun. I had to be there at 8:30 and I thought I was going to be able to park easily since it was early but I was wrong. There were cars everywhere and I had to park far, far away and carry the things I brought with me. I was already tired by the time I got to the classrooms.

Carlos played games outside for a while and then they had a disco party in one of the classrooms. They usually do things together with another 3rd grade class so they celebrated together and loved it. I had to leave early to go to Titi's classroom. They had a talent show and the kids were very excited. Titi was not sure of what she wanted to do but at the end she decided to do a Tae Kwon Do demonstration. They could do it on video or in person and when I filmed her at home she did great, she did it at the first try and it lasted 4 minutes. I convinced her to do it in person but she got stage fright and did very little. She was still good! The kids were impressed with her kicks.





When it was her turn, Titi was kind of shy. Later she participated in a skit with other kids and she was very comfortable.

No comments: